Leaders: Michelle Coleclough
Progue UK is a family run accountancy firm based just outside Uttoxeter, United Kingdom.
As a small family business, Progue UK has the immense luxury to always provide their clients close support and to handle their accounts with the utmost care. Their highly effective and flexible bespoke packages are offered to clients from businesses of all sizes and stages of development.
If you need help with your numbers, Progue UK can tailor their services specifically to your needs. Their general areas of expertise include:
- Cash flow preparation and analysis
- Design and implementation of Financial Procedures
- Design and implementation of reporting pack, tailored to your company needs
- Financial Controller
- Monthly Management Accounts and Board Reports
- Product costing
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Statutory Returns (P11d's, VAT returns, Company annual returns)
- Training non-finance managers to understand the financial information
While Progue UK takes on businesses of all sizes and sectors, the firm prides itself on helping small businesses (SMEs) grow and manage their enterprises. Moreover, the firm is highly equipped to collaborate with businesses from the mining and manufacturing sectors.
Former and current clients describe Progue UK and its founder Michelle as passionate, rigourous, trustworthy, hardworking and generally excellent at accounting. If you seek to learn more about the family business and read more testimonials, click on the link to their website below.
You are more than welcome to reach out to the accountants at Progue UK today to see how they can most effectively assist you in all your number related worries!
Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Church Farm Cottage, Church Lane, Gratwich, ST14 8WE Uttoxeter, United Kingdom